Sunday, January 29, 2006

Hands on Preview Iron feather DS


Iron feather

RPG. 1player

I relay like the Graphic style. Really nice graphics. Snes backgrounds with 3D looking 2D sprites.
You cast magic spells with the Touch screen (easy). Action is on bottom screen. Map on top. The battles are in real time and the system works well.
Good RPG music. And a cool night and day system.
X is dash. Y is Magic attack menu. A is type one slash and B is type two slash.

The game is not import friendly. And as all RPGs story based. I don't know any ting about the story, or main Gamplay features. I have only walking around leveling up. I'll probably get the Eng version. A source tells me it got a "bad" score from famitsu. So the story or gameplay may not be as good as it appears to be.
_____
Check my Hands on thread on Revo-Europe for All my Hands on impressions

No comments: