Thursday, February 02, 2006

Must be experienced!!! You won't regret it

This is the sickest thing i have experienced.
I see technology Evolving around me but nothing could prepare me for this experience.

Remember to do it as i say. If you don't you won't get the full experience.
believe you me. It's probably one of the coolest thing you will do this year (next to playing the revolution)

Instructions:

Find some head phones!
download the Mp3.
Put on the head phones.
Turn the volume up high (not freakishly high)
Play the mp3 on your PC or Mp3 player (remember to use headphones)
Close your eyes and be amazed! If this doesn't amaze you... There's something wrong with you. (I said close your eyes!!!)

PLZ share your comments :)

Download the mp3

Update:
Alot of people think this is one of those stupid scary things. I assure you it's not. Go here to read how awsome other people think it is.
-> Klikk <-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah interesting experience but it's nothing new to a pro gamer like me hehe :) Sound is the number one advantage and my second sight!